2013年1月16日水曜日

Writing Ⅳ (2nd sem)

 I will write thing I worked on writing Ⅳ. This semester, I did homework very hard.

 First, last summer vacation, I did my homework about A, B, C, D, E essay. It is each about vacation plans, What classes I will take, How I study during the vacation , Good and Bad points about summer, something special I did during vacation.

 Second, my teacher gave us typing homework, "my favorite ●●". I wrote them for fifteen times, I introduce my favorite things.

  Next, I wrote many essay about my language learning story,  my favorite places and movie review. We were taught how to make mind maps and slide show by my teacher. It was progress for us.

 And, I wrote many things about my life, my feeling, book review, and so on. I did my best.

[135 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ive read and put most of the student,and some of them complained about the writtng class such a too much homework and never checked our spekk so on.
    But you were happy and enjoyed that class didnt you?
    I hope your English skill's up through this class.

    返信削除