2013年1月26日土曜日

My best friend

 I would like to introduce Yukie Togami. She is my best friends.

 I met her after I entered the university. We major in the class of the same university. I thought that we could not  become close when I met her first. But, as I play with her, we got on like a house on fire.
 We went to drink liquor, went shopping together. The other, We went to the sea "Otachimisaki" and pool "Emina-s", the amusementpark "Greenland", and so on. We are always together. Very close. And, when I have troubled, she always helps me. On the contrary, I help her too. We can exchange opinions for the true intention. It is really good friend.

 I have a lot of friends, but I don't have any close friends called 'buddy' among them. But she is my best friend!!! she is so kind that she always helps me when I am in trouble and he gives me a lot of useful advices and he cheers me up. I love her.

And, January 21 was her birthday. I am going to celebrate her birthday again.

[186 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿