2013年1月26日土曜日

I love dancing

 I have learned to dance since I was a child, my fourth year of elementary school. I went to dance school with my sister twice a week. I went to a lesson not to be to become good  dance, and to enjoy dancing. We danced on many event and appeared on television. I took a qualification, the official approval of the dance.

 Then I stopped a dance when I was the junior high student, but I have begun to learn a dance again after I became a high school student. I went to dance school "rhysm market". This scool give lessons in various street dances from the old school to news Kool here. There is the student from a kindergartener to around 50 years old widely.  I learned hip-hop, girls hiphop, black hiphop, and so on. I practiced very hard because I realy loved dance. I appeared in a presentation many times. I got solo dance. I was very happy!!

 After I enter this university, I became a member of kmt48. It is AKB48 dance and idol group in Kumamoto. We practice very hard for many event and movie photography society. And, I showed a dance at the school festival of the school with other dance team.


 I liked using the music of  Lady Gaga by the dance. For example, porker face, Bad romance, paparazzi... Especially, I like "paparazzi" the most. I dance while thinking about a text with a head, and make my face.

Paparazzi's words of song

We are the crowd
We're c-coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastical


Leather and jeans
Garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I


I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
’Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah because you're my rock star
in between the sets Eyeliner and cigarettes
Shadow is burnt Yellow Dance and we turn

My lashes are dry
But purple teardrops I cry
It don't have a price
Loving you is cherry pie

'Cause you know that baby I
I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi


Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me Papa-paparazzi
Papa-paparazzi

Real good
We dance in the studio
Snap, snapped
That shit on the radio


Don't stop for anyone
We're plastic but, We'll still have fun

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me Papa-paparazzi
Papa-paparazzi


 Secret language is hidden in this text and it is very interesting to think the meaning. I use this song as dance music. I like a beat and an atmosphere of this song.


 And, My favorite dance group is "dancing dolls". Dancing Dolls are a Japanese female dance and vocal unit. The menber is Misaki, Mii, Honoka, Asuka, and Kyoka. The group consists of five childhood friends from Osaka, aged 15 to 17: Hono, Mii, Misaki, and twins Asuka and Kyoka. Their surnames are not publicized.
 The group was formed in Osaka by childhood friends. They started performing in the street in Osaka Castle Park, which is a local haven for street performances. The girls wrote and composed their own songs; Misaki choreographed the dances. Dancing Dolls also began uploading dance covers to video sharing websites Nico Nico Douga and YouTube and achieved some notability there. Their videos became popular, and totaled over 10 million views by the time of their professional debut in 2012.
Dancing Dolls were signed by Sony Music Entertainment Japan and on September 12, 2012, released their debut single, titled "Touch -A.S.A.P.- / Shanghai Darling". At the time, the group's average age was 16. The single reached the 38th place in the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart. Also, the CD single was preceded by "Shanghai Darling" which was released on August 1 for digital download and peaked at the 8th spot in the daily Recochoku chart. The song "Touch -A.S.A.P-" is a cover of a theme song from the anime Touch, originally sung by Yoshimi Iwasaki and released as a single in 1985.
 Because I watched the movie of this group from old days, I knew this group. Then major debut... I was suprised very much. I was grad. I love Misaki's dance and Mii's singing voice !! Misaki dance is very cool and good and pawerful. Mii's singing voice is very cool...awesome singing voice. I am looking forward to the group's activities.

 I still remain love dancing. I will contine to dance from now on. I really love dancing!!

[936 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿