2013年1月7日月曜日

My favorite subject

 My favorite subject is Japanese history. Japan history is used for indicating history of Japan or that of the Japanese archipelago. Japan started from Kyusekki era.
 I started studing the subject when I was an elementary schoolchild for the first time. I learned the name of an era by singing song. For example, 710 "Heizyokyo" is what a splendid Heizyokyo. I enjoyed studing Japanese history this like.
 I came to like more Japanese history after I entered the high school. I studied hard to be surprised to my teacher. I wanted to look back. I wrote the words at a notebook very closely. And I worked on a class seriously. In this way, I learned so many wards. As a result, I left a very good grade on a test.
 I am interested is Japanese history still. I major in Japanese history at a university. I want to continue to studing Japanese history.

[153 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿