2013年1月26日土曜日

My favorite girls

 First, I introduce about Haruka Shimazaki . She is a Japanese singer and a member of the Japanese idol group AKB48. She is 19 years old, She was born on March 30, 1994.  She is currently in Team B. She took part in the AKB48 6th Kenkyūsei Audition (9th generation AKB48 audition), and on September 20 it was announced that she was accepted in 2009. In June 2011, it was announced that she would be promoted to a newly created Team 4. She is got close to by a nick name "Paruru" and "Ponkotsu". She came to be called because she has the gap of looks and talking skill and a song, the dance growing up in a friendly manner. Her face is very cute. She appear on television many time, for example, TV drama, movie and TV variety shows. She gains a center of AKB now. She is said to be a next ace. She plays an active part very much. I think that I want her to do her best.

 Next, about Lena Fujii. She is a Japanese commercial fashion model, singer and actress. She is 28 years old. She was born on July 2, 1984, and she was born in Kawasaki City, Japan to a father of Japanese and white American descent and a Japanese mother. Fujii has a younger brother, Arthur. As a high school student, Fujii travelled to Switzerland to study English following bullying by her Japanese classmates who would make comments such as "You're a fat one [foreigner] but you don't speak English". In Switzerland, she was also subject to bullying and racism, particularly from one female classmate, who would make racist comments. She is managed by Stardust Promotion Agency and sometimes goes by the name 'LENA'. Fujii was scouted in Harajuku and is best known for her work for Japanese fashion magazine ViVi. She is very beautiful face and sexy. I want to become Lena Fjii ten years later, too.


Next, Kana Nishino. I knew her when I was high school student. Kana Nishino is a J-Pop singer and lyricist signed with SME Records' Newcome Inc. She was born March 18, 1989 in Matsusaka, Mie, Japan. She debuted on February 20, 2008, with the single "I". CNN said that she was the favorite singer of teenage girls in Shibuya, Tokyo, signalling Sony's jump on the bandwagon effect started by Avex. My favorite song is "GO, FOR IT!!", "Tatoedonnani", "Kimitte", and "Aitakute aitakute". I sing her song at the karaoke well. She has baby face, very cute. She appears in a magazine well. The girl imitates her. For example, her make, hair style, fashion... It is the admiration of the girl.  And, her song lets me cheer up. She shines shiningly. She's a perfect dream. I want to become the person who can give a person like her.

 Last, about Tina Tamashiro. She was born on October 8, 1997. One of his parent's is Japanese. The other is American. She is half. She live in Okinawa. And, she is 15 years old how! I was surprised that I knew it. She won the first generation grand prix of  audition "mistake iD (idol) 2013" that she found totally a new type of girl appropriate for the coming times and brought up. Then she became fashion magagine ViVi's new model. So I knew her recently. She is a terrifically beautiful girl, and her skin is beautiful. She was a charming woman. But I do not yet know her very much. So I think that I want to know her from now on. She is young... She is a woman of the expectation.

[613 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. There Is Noticeably A Bundle To Learn About This. I Assume You Made Sure Nice Points In Options Also. agen judi indonesia

    返信削除
  2. You Are Really A Good Webmaster. The Site Loading Speed Is Amazing. It Seems That You Are Doing Any Unique Trick. Also, The Contents Are Masterpiece. You Have Done A Excellent Job On This Topic! agenify

    返信削除