2013年1月11日金曜日

BR 2-14: JAWS

 For a short time there was no sound. The water was up to Brody's mouth now. Twenty metters away the shark came back up above the sarface. 'Go away!' cried Brody. (P.34)

Amity is a quiet town near New York. One night a young woman goes for a swim in the sea. She doesn't come back. The next morning the police find her dead on the beach. Brody is a good policeman, and he thinks there's a shark near Amilty. He tries to close the beaches, but people won't listen to him.

 I have watched "JAWS" on the movie when I was child. After having watched it, shark suffered with the aftershock of a traumatic for me. I am afraid of the shark. I do not want to be eaten by a shark. I came to dislike sea. I will go to the safe sea this summer.

McGovern, Keiran. (1999) JAWS: Pearson Education Limited

[146 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿