2013年1月26日土曜日

My new years resolution

 New year began, 2013. What is your new year's resolution? Losing weight, getting out of the debt, quit smoking, or improving your English?... I have new years resolution.

 First, I want to raise my English skills. I study English everyday in this university. But English is not easy for me to learn. Particularly, I still can't speak English well. So I will study English very hard in this year.

 Second, I want be nice woman. I was negative for all things last year. So this year, I want to become the person who my internal and outer surface  are adored  by many people.

 Next, I want to get the cradit at the university. I want to graduate in fourth graders properly.

 Last, I want to give present traveling abroad to parents. I will plan all the trip and want to take them to the foreign country. So I will work hard and save money.

[156 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿