2013年1月26日土曜日

Jan.14 Alumni association

 I went to a junior high school's alumni association after a coming-of-age ceremony finished.
 I changed into party dress to take off Furisode. The dress color is black, but it has a big ribbon, very cute. I met a friend at 6:00 p.m, then we went to party hall "Elselmo" by the taxi. We arrived there in about 20 minutes. There are brightly illuminated. It was so beautiful!!!
 Then we entered the hall, we accepted of this party at reception desk. We were told a matters that require attention. Next, we entered the party room.
 "Here's to you!" The party started grandly. I met my dear old friend!!! And I met my old boy friend. I was surprised that everybody was change... one friend is losing weight, one friend's hair has grown.  I didn't recognize some people at first. We enjoyed talking many thing. And, I was spoken to my old teacher. "Oh!! Sayaka!!" I was surprised!! I'm grad to remenber me. We had a talk in the days of the junior high school. I had her love it in the days of a junior high student. I love her.
 Then I drank liquor and got drunk. We enjoyed bingo games, but I do not have much memory.
 After the party finished, we did the second party. We go to downtown by bus. But I  really got drunk. I do not remember this time very much. But I enjoyed this day very much. It became the good memory. I want to do a alumni association!!!

[264 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿