2013年1月7日月曜日

My favorite restaurant

 My favorite restaurant is "Joyful". Joyful is family restaurant, especially in Kyushu. Joyful is a coined word that let you add joy (pleasure) and full (much). The head office is in Oita.
 I go there twice a week. My favorite menu is "cheese in hunburg, western set". It is very delicious. In this set, I can eat hunburg and rice and salad and soup. And I use soup bar, I drink some soup. It is free to have second helpings. I can drink three kinds of soup, coon soup, consome soup and onion soup. Other, I usually eat mentaiko pasta, meat doria and chocolate pafait. I can eat these food in low price. So From a junior high student to an old man, the person of various layers uses there. The student uses there during a test period. Joyful is the restaurant which is familiar with many people. I enjoy eating foods there.

[153 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿