2013年1月25日金曜日

The thing I want

 I have three things I wants. People is apt to blind with greed.

 First, I want to have a dog. I have never had a dog. My cousin has brought a dog in my house. It is two of dachshund and Chihuahua. Their name are Kurumi, Maron and Momizi. They are very cute. I want to have Chihuahua. She is quiet and is intelligent. I want to call the name, Kojiro. I go to the pet shop once a week. I bought a book to have a dog. The food which adversely affected life and the dog's life time and how to take care of were written in it. For example, The food which adversely affected life, chocolate, leek, milk, avocado, bamboo shoot are bad for the dogs health. Dogs are susceptible to various diseases, ailments, and poisons, some of which can affect humans. To defend against many common diseases, dogs are often vaccinated. here are many household plants that are poisonous to dogs, such as poinsettias, begonia and aloe vera.Some breeds of dogs are prone to certain genetic ailments such as elbow or hip dysplasia, blindness, deafness, pulmonic stenosis, cleft palate, and trick knees. Two serious medical conditions particularly affecting dogs are pyometra, affecting unspayed females of all types and ages, and bloat, which affects the larger breeds or deep-chested dogs. Both of these are acute conditions, and can kill rapidly. Dogs are also susceptible to parasites such as fleas, ticks, and mites, as well as hookworm, tapeworm, roundworm, and heartworm. I didn't know such a thing, I was good for me.

 Second, I want to buy my computer. I don't have my computer, I brrow my brother's computer. I need my conputer very much. I should do my university homework on the computer. I use the computer everyday. And I also use the computer as entertainment. I watch the movie on the Youtube, listining the music, and I see some people's dairy, fashion, cooking blog. Other I do net shopping. In that way I spend significant time.
 Anyone uses the computer now. Many courses that use computers are offered. I should learn to use the computer more.

 Last, I want to a lot of money. I think that world is money. If I have a lot of money, I can go for traveling abroad with my parents and my sister, I can buy all things that I want, clothes, car, big house... It is my so big dream. But, if I really have a lot of money, I want to use it for a volunteer activity and collection of contributions.

[434words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿