2013年1月7日月曜日

My favorite singer

 My favorite singer is "Kana Nishino". She is Japanese singer. She is from Mie prefecture. Her nick name is "kana yan" and "Kana chan." She is baby face, very cute. In addition, she has a very good figure.
 She got the number one valuation in 40,000 of the applicants in the audition which her mother applied in a secret when she was 16 old. She made her debut as a singer in single "I" in February, 2008.
 There are many famous song which she sing. For example, "Aitakute Aitakute", "Kimitte", "go it on" and so on. The text of her song causes resonance to many women because it portray lost love and hopeless love and devoted love and the friendship.
 Her voice is sweet and beautiful and powerful!!! And her song a high-pitched tone. She is the admiration of many woman. I sing her song with a karaoke well. I want to listen to more her songs.

[159 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿