2013年1月24日木曜日

Jan18~. I went to Fukuoka

 I went to my sister's house in Fukuoka by bus. I stayed there for two days. But I don't go out some place, I study hard with my sister there because I must prepare for a examination. The date of a test is for five days. It begins on January 28. Japanese history, chemistry, biology are very difficult for me. I am studing very hard now.
 
 The only, on the second day, I went out... I went to "Mr, Max" where sells daily necessities with my sister. She bought tissues, a cleanser, Japanese floor cushion, and so on.

 Then I ate out at dinner with my sister. I went to a bar "MARUYA" my sister work. Then, everyone who works there invited me!! "Hi, Sayaka!! Nice to meet you!!" ... I was so happy! Everyone knew me. We drink a lot, and ate many food. For example, salad, deep fried chicken, an omlet, sashimi, and so on. The dishes was very delicious!! And thay game us ice cream in frree, I was grad.

 I am so happy because there was the encounter with many people. I will go to Fukuoka again for days in spring vacation. I am exciting.

[200 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿