2013年1月17日木曜日

BR 2-17: The story of chocolate

 An American, names Bruce Murrie, gave Mars some money for the project. So they called their new chocorates M&M's. (P.45)

 A thousand years ago, chocolate was a big secret. Only a few people drank it and nobody ate it. By the 20th century, people had learned how to make milk chocolate smoother, creamier and even more tasty. Today, you can buy the Mars family's chocolates almost anywhere in the world and they're nothing like the Maranns' bitter drink. When the Mayans first caught a whiff of rotting cocoa beans, they knew they had found something exciting. But they had no idea how popular choccolate would become.

 I could know chocolate history. I eat chocolate everyday. For example, I eat ice cream, cookie, bread... foods including chocolate. I love chocolate very much!!! But I make it a rule not to eat too much.

Daynes, Katie. (2004) The story of chocolate: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

[147 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿