2013年1月24日木曜日

Spring vacation plan❤

 I already making my plans for spring vacation. I will introduce my spring vacation plan. The vacation begins on February 6. And the period of the vacation is the most longest of all vacation.

 First, I will go to Osaka with my family. I went to Osaka last summar!  The pupose is to watch baseball game that my brother entries. It is the Spring ALL- Japan High School Baseball. It is done in Koushien baseball studium. My brother's position is catcher, and a starting player, a slugger. So I'm looking forward to watching the game. Incidentally, he was gave an interview by three baseball magazing adventising. I want to watch it.
 And I will going out in Osaka city, Shinsaibashi, Amemura, Umeda, and so on. I want to go shopping♪

 Second, I will obtain a driver's license. I will go to "Terabaru" car school. I want to get a driver's license because I become 20 years old. And I buy a pretty car and want to ride on. I will be driving for far place.

 Third, I will go to Fukuoka for days. I stay my sister's house. I will practice the dance with my sister.  Then we take a movie, we contribute on movie site. We are good at dancing because we are going to dance school, and take a lesson. Because We are twins, breath just matches. We love dancing very much!!!

  I want to spend spring vacation significantly. I'm excited and can't wait.

[253 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿