2012年11月25日日曜日

My favorite person

 My favorite person is an old boyfriend. I had have a boyfriend.
 I love very much. I associated with him for 1 year 5 month. He was declared his love for me. Since I entered this university, I met him with anorientation of the university's club activities for the first time. He gave me many lollipop, and I talked with him. My first impression of him was fearful, like a yankee. But he had a tender heart. Then we exchanged a mail adress each other, we started association on June 7. We had a Date many time. We ate out, we went to Fukuoka on my birthday. It was very good time.
 But I've already broken up with my boyfriend. I'm very sad. because we are still in love with each other. I do not know what I should do. I want to get back with him once again...

[152 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿