2012年11月16日金曜日

BR 2-02: Rapunzel

 "Who is prince Hans? You wicked girl! I thought I'd shut you away from the word, but you've tricked me." (p38)

 Rapunzel lived with the witch for eleven years. She was treated like a slave. The older she grew, the more beautiful Rapunzel became. She had blue eyes and long golden hair. "Rapunzel's getting  too pretty," thought the witch . "I'll have to lock her away!"
 On the morning of Rapunzel's twelfth birthday, "I have a lovely surprise for you," she said. "we're going to the forest a picnic."
 The forest was deep and dark, In the very middle of the forest stood a towor. "Get used to it," cackled the witch, "because this is your new home," "I can't live here," cried Rapunzel. "There's no way out - no stairs, no door..." Then the witch said "I just need to get in. And I can climb up your hair!"
 Four years went be. Rapunzel never saw anyone, except the old witch. One day, a yong and hand some prince rode through the forest, Rapunzel spotted him from her window. "Don't wory! I'll save you!" he said. Then he climbes up her hair.
 As the weeks passed, the witch came, she was very angry. Rapunzel was transferred to the desert. But, to the end, prince rescued her. It is happy end.

 "Rapunzel" is my favorite story in Disney production.  I can sympathize the feeling that Rapunzel is at a loss, go out of the tour for dream but she can't. This story is very dreamy.

Rapunzel, Alix Berenzy(1998)

[264 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿