2012年11月19日月曜日

My favorite brand

  My favorite brand is CHANEL. I have loved this brand since I was junior high school student.

 Chanel's Founder is Coco Chanel. She was a French fashion designer and founder of the Chanel brand. There are many CHANEL's goods, Fashion and Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrance and Beauty, Fine Jewelry and Watches. The Chanel logotype comprises two interlocked, opposed letters-C, one faced left, one faced right. I love those logomark.

 There is Coco Chanel's  famous saying, "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." It has deep meaning. I was deeply impressed by the speech.
 I have Chanel's hand bag and lip stick. I want more CHANEL's items. For example, a necklace, bless, earring and so on. Those are dear, I will be able to became to be grown-up as I put on those items. But CHANEL is too expensive for me. I will save a lot of money, and I want to buy CHANEL's items in the future.

[150 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿