2012年11月7日水曜日

Essay 2-02a: My favorite place

 I have many favorite places. For example, my house, shopping moll, university and so on.

 My favorite place that I like most is university. I am a second-year student at KGU. I specialize in English class. The advantage which goes to school, I can meet my friends.  we communicate with a lot of friends. I think it is very important to make friends because if troubles happened, we help each other.

 I introduce my favorite places at the university.

First, my favorite places at the university is bakery. I often go to a bakery. There are many kind of breads, a curry bread, melon bread,chocorate bread and so on. The other, salad, cookie and ice cream! These foods is cheap and good. So the bakery is popular with student and housewife with children. I enjoy eating those foods while talking with my friend every lunch time. I hve a good time there.

 Second, I go to the library. KGU's library is large scale. This is West Japan eminent library having the collection of books of 830,000. I am proud of it. The library is a building with two stories below and three above the ground. We can borrow there books in the library for tow weeks. In addition to brrow books, we can use the computer, and we can watch the DVD. This library has DVD room, we can borrow and watch many kind of DVD, Disny movie, love story, a science fiction, and so on. The others, I study hard for the examination on a writing desk. We can use the library on several ways. That's why I often go to there.

 Third, There is a PC study room in this university. I use this place frequently in a space time. We can borrow the computer and headset. I mainly use this room to do my home work. For example, English blog, typing homework and English central. Thanks to that, I can finish my homework within a definite piriod of time. And I make free use of Internet toexamine something. There is important place for me.

  University is the most suitable thing for studing and trying to develop better comunication. This is diffrent from till now school life.  Most of us have a space time, we can make good use of the time by the university's preparing some facilities. Studing my favorite school, I'm enjoying my school life. My time in school will be one of my happiest memories.

[417 words]

6 件のコメント:

  1. I like my school too! And I also think that is so suitable place to study!

    返信削除
  2. I often watch DVD at library too. When did you watched DVD recently?

    返信削除
  3. I like bakery the best. Let's watching other student(^^)(^^)!!

    返信削除
  4. I like my school too! I often go to bakery!!
    There is very good breds♡
    What are your favorite bread??

    返信削除
  5. I like bakery, too(^o^)
    My favorite bread is melon bread♡

    返信削除
  6. Hello again, Sayaka

    Though you weren't in class today to do so, you should comment on the 6th-10th essays both UP and DOWN list from your blog in the Class Members' blogs list.

    Again, please use the plural forms of nouns that you use for labels on your essays, including all of those already on this essay.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除