2012年11月27日火曜日

BR 2-08: Twins

 Conjoined twins are identical twins who are joind together at a part of their bodies. (p.4)

 Twins are two people or animals that are born togethe, to the same mother. The word "twins" somes from the ancient Greek word twine, which means "two together".
 There are three kinds of twins - identical twins, fraternal twins and conjoined twins. Identical twins have the some DNA, fraternal twins don't share the some DNA, conjoined twins are identical twins who are joind together at a part of their bodies.

 I'm identical twins. This also means that most parts of identical twins look the same. It have the same DNA, which means that all the cells in their bodies have the same buliding blocks.
 My name is Sayaka, and my sister name is Shizuka. We lived together ever since we were born. The same house,  the same foods, the same clothes... It is same that we think!! But my sister lives by herself in Fukuoka now. I'm sad. So I often go to Fukuoka to meet her.  We are on good terms.
 I love my sister.

Twins (2007), Alan Trussell, cameron macintosh

[185 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. I used to read the National Geographic magazine.
    pretty interesting.
    I read that in Japanese,though,.

    返信削除