2012年11月16日金曜日

BR 2-03: Gucci Bussiness in Fashion

 He could use the design of the leather products for horses and make hand bags. (p.16)

 Today Gucci is number one in world fashion! It is famous for its beautiful and expensive clothes. This is the story of the Gucci family. and the Gucci company.

  I love top-brand articles. For example, LUIS VUITTON, CHANEL, CLOE and so on. Of course, I love GUCCI. I have GUCCI's coin purse, bag, scarf and clock. So I had known about GUCCI. GUCCI's item is casual, it is easy for us to suit my fashion.
 To read this book, I could know GUCCI's author, GUCCIO GUCCI! And I could GUCCI's history. I became to like GUCCI better.
 I will save a lot of money, and I want to buy GUCCI's items in the future.


GUCCI Business in Fashion, PAOLA TRIMARCO, (2001) Pearson Education ESL

[137 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿