2012年11月6日火曜日

My favorite foods

 I'd like to talk about a favourite food of mine and it's .... ice cream! Undoubtedly, I eat it so much in summer but besides, I just love it so much that I even eat it during winter, too. It depends on the mood but I sometimes eat about 3 in a day when I feel like it. I can eat it no matter how full I am and I believe this proves how much I love ice cream.

 There are many ice cream shop. For example, Haagen Datz, Thirty One(31), VITO... But I like buying ice cream at convenience store or supermarket the best. It is cheap and good.  My favorite ice cream taste is chocorate cookie. But I don't like chocorate, strowberry, macha and soda taste. I am pikcy about taste.

 Lastly I'd like to talk about my favourite time I spend at home. It's when I eat ice cream in the the bathtub. And also, I like eatting ice cream as soon as get up in the morning.

 I never have an ice cream without feeling happy. I think that I want to eat ice cream taking good care of myself. I love ice cream!!!

[203 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. I looooooooove super cup too!
    But I develop a stomachache when I was eat it.

    I like soft cream the best.......

    返信削除