2012年11月28日水曜日

Essay 2-2b: My favorite place

 I'm going to talk about my favorite place. My favorite place is Fukuoka. I usually go there about onece every months because my sister lives there by herself. Fukuoka is the big city in Kyusyu.

 There are some sightseeing spots there. For example, Umi no Nakamichi Seaside park, Marinoa City Fukuoka, Canal City Hakata and so on. Umi no Nakamichi Seaside park is the 540-hectare park is dotted with grassy knolls and animal forests.. Marinoa City Fukuoka is a shopping zone bring together outlet malls and large specialty stores for the first time in Kyushu. Evergreen Marinoa, with Asia's tallest ferris wheel, can be found right next door. And, Canal City Hakata is surrounding the artificial canals, this is one of the most popular spots in Fukuoka, with everything from shops and restaurants to movie theaters, hotels, and theaters.

 I introduce the place where I go out in Fukuoka city. The subway runs there, the traffic side develops well.

 I always go to Tenjin of Chuo Ward because I get off the bus in Tenjin bus center. There are many shopping molls, restaurants, amusement store and so on. I can enjoy there by various methods.

  First, I often go to Tenjin core. Tenjin core is a central nuclear fashion-business building of Tenjin. It has eight stories above ground and two below. There are clothes shop, restaurant, a bookstore, cosmetics shop, shoemaker there. There are a lot of shops for youths. I buy clothes and shoes there.


  Next, I often go to Forever21 and H&M. They are neighboring buildings. Forever 21 is a fast fashion chain store based in United States of America California Los Angeles. H&M is the fashion brand developed by Hennes & Mauritz AB and Henes & Moritz in Sweden. These shop handle a coat, a dress, cut-and-sew, a dress, a blouse, bottoms, accessories by the woman business and sell a jacket, a parka, a sweater, a shirt, underwear by the male business. We can buy those thing for low price there. I often buy clothes and accessories. There is always full of many people.


 Next, I often go to Fukuoka PARCO. It target a person from all next towns of Tenjin for pleasure and the richness in life and cope from consumption in the one to the consumption in the couple family group. There are shops, MURUA, juetie and  EMODA. Those are my favorite shops. Here is the latest shop of the trendy fashion. And, There is "Sweets Paradise. We can eat as much as you want sweets. In addition, there are curry and rice and the pasta, too. This is my favorite restaurant.

 Fukuoka is my favorite place. Fukuoka is very typical of the kind of town I like. I want to go to every place of Fukuoka more. I can go by a subway from an airport to the center of the city in only ten minutes. It is only here Fukuoka in the world. It is very attractive. I think that I want to live there with my sister in the future. I encourage all of of you to go to Fukuoka.

[524 words]

2 件のコメント: