2012年11月17日土曜日

My favorite event

 My favorite event is Christmas season. It's December soon and Christmas is coming soon. Christmas Day is December 25.

 The Christmas season starts as soon as Halloween finish. The downtown street is spangled with Christmas lights. There is a Christmas tree, spangled with various ornaments. A store clerk put on Christmas costume. I love Christmas season's atmosphere. I am excited very much.

 I mostly spend Christmas Day with my boyfriend. I go on a date with him.  We go to the restaurant, give Christmas present each other. It is very happy day. And how to spend another Christmas, I spend with my family. We eat gorgeous food, for example, chickin, pizza, cake and so on. But I am going to spend Christmas of this year with friends. We make a plan to do a costume play.

 Christmas is a long time in coming for me!! I am really looking for Christmas Day.

 [154 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿