2012年12月21日金曜日

My favorite time

 My favorite time is bath time. I take a bath everyday. There is the day to take a bath twice a day. I don't only take a shower. I always soak in the bathtu. I soak in a bathtub half body. We say this is "HANSHINYOKU". It is not only gives you a relaxing effect but also helps warm your whole body, promoting blood circulation. It has also an effect to alleviate the feeling of cold. Basic way of the half-length bath is that only a lower part of the body soaks into hot water of 38-40 for 20-30 minutes. I read many magazines, listen to music, and watch the DVD for the time. I take a bath for two hour everyday. It is my habit. When I do not do it, I do not calm down. I really love bath!! So I'm collecting powder, oil and bomb for bath. Do you know LUSH? This shop has many cute bath bombs. I want to continue to taking a bath finding a pleasure after this.

[172 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hanshinyoku
    I've heard it before.
    I didn't think it's such a good for our health,though.
    I'll try to do it someday.

    返信削除