2012年12月9日日曜日

My favorite fashion brands

 My favorite fashion brands are "GYDA" and "MURUA". GYDA is the fashion brand which Kushido Yuria pf the magazine "S cawaii!" model produced. She went abroad to study in Los Angeles after she graduated from high school. GYDA images the styling that is edge of West Coast LA. The line of the body like the woman suggests the item which does not become vulgar. It suggest the style for casual girls though it is sexy.
























 "MURUA" is The fashion brand which Momoko Ogiwara who was a former reader model of magazine "ViVi" produced. Momoko Ogiwara became an apparel salesclerk at the age of 18 years old and plays an active part as a reader model of magazine "ViVi" and "Bis".  MURUA images the styling that woman'scool and mode and feminine.























 I love these fashion brand very much. I have these t-shirts and coat and accessories. Those are very cool!! The other, I want underwear and a hat and shoes. I will save a lot of money for shopping.

[170 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿