2012年12月28日金曜日

My favorite cafe **

 My favorite cafe is Starbucks. Starbucks Corporation is a chain store of the coffee to develop on a global scale which started a business in United States of America Washington Seattle in 1971. Today, There are Starbucks around the world. The food is delicious,  the atmosphere is good, and the waiting on customers is the best. I want to go to there every day if I have money a lot.
 In there, I take Caramel Frappuccino well. I chose tall size. Cleak added a chocolate cream free. The taste of sweetness, it is very delisious. I always drink it for the work end. And Chocolate Brownie Mocha is delisious too!! It is new product.
 I have Starbucks's tumbler. I was reduced the price of a drink 20 yen when I take my tumbler. The price becomes advantageous. So I usualy use my tumbler.
 I love Starbucks. I will continue to go to there.

[154 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿