2012年10月23日火曜日

My favorite season

 There are four seasons, spring, summer, fall and winter. Each season has strong point. For example, summer has long vacation. We can go swimming and go to the summer festival, We can watch fireworks... But Summer is very hot. The heat is so intense, so I become ill in every sumer. That's why I don't like summer much.
 My favorite season is winter. Because There are many events in winter. Japan's winter has Christmas, New year's day, Valentine's Day, and so on. And My birthday is winter season. My birthday is February 27. These events make me very exciting. Other, I enjoy skiing every winter. I like playing in the snow too. I'd like to go to Switzerland and play with snow. I will pass this winter to enjoy each event. I look forward to coming winter.

[143 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿