2012年10月10日水曜日

My favorite color

 There are bright or dark or gay or quiet colors in the world. For example, yelow, black, purple, red, and so on... Fashion colors in this year are Bordeaux, loyal blue, orange brown and Black.
 I like 'black' the best. There is power of changing people's mind in a color. Black color makes me bacame composed. My bag, my coin purse, my hat, my cell phone is black color!! And I am often dressed in black from head to toe. I am childish. But I can become like a grown-up as put on black color clothes. That's why I love a monotone color such as black, gray and white. But I dislike white. My skin is light brown so I don't match white color. I will continue to collect black color things. I think that my image color is black. But one side, I want to chalenge other colors.

[153 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. >Fashion colors in this year are Bordeaux, loyal blue, orange brown and Black.
    I didn't know that.
    Thanks for letting us know.

    返信削除