2012年7月22日日曜日

July 13

 I played my best friends, Yukie, at kumamoto city. That day, the weather was sunny and cool. That day the weather was easy to have. We went shopping at PARCO, New-s, SPINS, Ungrid and so on. I can get clothes, accesaries... I was satisfied very much.
 Then we ate out "MUGEN", a chiken wing tip shop, At that bar, we could eat many dishes as much as we like for 2,100 yen. It is a malverous bar. We ate a chiken wing tip, deep fried chiken, tea and rice and so on. We enjoyed eating, drinking and takeing a photo.
 Then we went to Karaoke. We sang together. We drinked and make merry. We really enjoyed!!! We all had a good time there. I want to do it again☆..
【131 words】

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Im a teaching assistant of this class.
    My name is Tetsu.

    well,speaking of "MUGEN",I know the restaurant at downtown, I've got some discount ticket in fact.
    I'll go there to get them.

    返信削除