2012年7月9日月曜日

BR-07:The Musicians of Bremen

 "I'll get him tomorrow, we'll put him in the pot and eat him for lunch" (p.7)

 Once upon a time, there was a very mean man. He was very mean to his rooster. That evening, the rooster crowed as hard as he could. "I'm crowing for the last time," said the rooster. Then , "Let's run away! We can go to Bremen and join the town band!" Then, the four friends set off at once. At the house, the donkey stood near the window. The dog leaped on the donkey's back. The cat climbed on top of the dog. And the rooter flew on top of the cat. Then Each of them cried neigh, bark, mew... as if they sing. Then they got rid of a sneak thief. They never did go to Bremen. And they never did become musicians. They liked the house. So mush they stayed there for the rest of their lives.
 But I knew this book's name because of this book is famous, I did't know this story. So I was grad very much because I caught know this story.

191 words

Grimm, Jacob, Grimm, Wilhelm (2007). The Musicians of Bremen. London, England: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿