2012年6月27日水曜日

My treasure

My treasure is family. We are a family of six. My family is grandmother, father, mother, a twin sister, brother. But my father is taking up jobs in Okinawa by alone. And my twin sister lives in Fukuoka for going to Fukuoka university now. So I live here as a family of four. I'm sad...
The best memory with family is to go to "Disney Land" in my childhood. My parents entertained us with taking us various amusement park, the sea and so on. I love them. So I will be dutiful to my parents in the future.
I can not imagine my life without you.

107 words

2 件のコメント:

  1. I went to TDL when I was childhood with my family!!!:>
    I want to to to there again♫

    返信削除
  2. Hi!! Sayaka. My treasure is my family too!! I have been to Disney land with my family since I was 9 years old.

    返信削除