2012年6月16日土曜日

June 6

 I went to Fukuoka with my mother by her car. We went to my sister's house.
 Stay overnight, next day in the morning, we went to "Shu-yu-kan high school" a baseball game as a practice game. He took part in the game as catcher of his team, and he is a regular player. Taichi, stick with to it in the future!!! I aroused my interest by watch the game. So I will watch his play hold on a baseball field of Kumamoto.
 After watching the game, I went to "Tenjin city" with my sister. We had a lunch in an omelet restaurant. Then we went shopping, I went to a dressmaker shop, "forever 21" and "H&M". There were very cool clothes and many accessories. I was excited very much.
 And I see fashion magazine's twins model "GURIGURA". I was moved because I saw model for the first time.
 I enjoyed my self for two days, Fukuoka trip. I want to live in Fukuoka...

168 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿