2012年9月23日日曜日

My favorite magazine

 I love fashion magazines. I can get better my beauty senses. I read various fashion magazines in a book store every day, in my free time. Reading fashion magazine is my hobby.
 There are various fashion magazines. For example, VIVI, NUTS, BLENDA, JELLY and so on... but I like VIVI the best. Because there are many contents to compare with other magazines, and my favorite model "FUZII LINA" has been appeared in the magazine. She is very cute, sexy, beauty and she has a good figure. She is a model of my ideal. I want to be her.
 I often study fashion trend and make from the magazine, because I am working a cloth's shop. I will continue to read it from now on.

[124 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. >I am working a cloth's shop
    Wow you've been working there as a shop clork.
    that's why you like to read ones.

    返信削除