2012年5月13日日曜日

BR-02:The Three Little pigs

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in" he called."(p29)


This book, three little pigs character are three pigs and big wolf.
Three pigs apper these books, [pigs in a polkaz(1943)][the three Little Bops(1957)]

One day the big bad wolf came and knocked on the first little pig's door and said "Little pig, little pig, let me come in." And the little pig answered "No, no, I won't let you come in, not by the hair on my chinny chin chin." "Well," said the wolf, "then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in." So he huffed and he puffed and he blew the house down and ate the little pig.

A phrase adopted this story had taked over by how as a tradition of the west calture.
This story has many opinions, but what is the most convincing opinion is we create better things after repeated trial and error many times.
Follow this moral, I will spend my life.

172words

Davidson, Susanna (2007). The Three Little pigs, Georgien Overwater
London : Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿