2012年4月20日金曜日

BR 1-01: ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.
There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, `Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (p.2)


I love disney, and my best favorite disney story, this, "ALICE IN WONDERLAND". This story is very interesting!!! ...the point, word is full of humorous. This story makes me very bubbling. I can become a child again and enjoy this world. I was fascinated by this world, change the scene one after another.

I learned from this story to go forward in not fear of some difficulty. I drew a moral from this story♩♬
No matter what happened, we was never discourage!!!


Carroll, Lewis (2006). ALICE IN WONDERLAND, Mauro Evangelista London : Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿